Up RiZing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Paintball and Call of Duty Clan!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Squads should help

Go down 
AuthorMessage
AriZonaSweetTea
Blue Squad Leader
Blue Squad Leader

Squads should help Empty
PostSubject: Squads should help   Squads should help EmptyThu Dec 02, 2010 12:53 am

After some talk Buddy and I have pretty much decided how the Squads are going to work. Each Squad will be a maximum of 4 men. A team leader, a team second in command, and two other members. Any of which can be supplyman. The Squads will be organized by colors. My Squad for example is Blue Squad, I am the leader and Buddy is the second in command, and our third member is Alex, we have one spot open. Any of the three of us could be the supplyman for any given game, but only one at a time. We are hoping to have somewhere around 4-8 Squads by the time of the Winter Brawl. If you have a group of four plz Privite Message me or Buddy so we can set it up. Its color based and Blue and Red are taken, White will always be the Squad for "free agents" or those who don't have a team or can only participate on occasion.

Like always if you have a friend who wants to paintball tell him about the site and give me or Buddy a text.
Justin - 322-6756
Buddy - 322-2726
Back to top Go down

Squads should help
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Up RiZing :: Paintball :: Misc-
Jump to: